Monday, February 11, 2013

Movie New Release Tuesday! 2/12/13





Hey all,

Sorry this week's new release post is a bit late. Been a hectic weekend, but none the less, here they are!

I absolutely loved Skyfall, and in my eyes, it is a must buy! I will be adding this one to my "library" tomorrow for sure.

The Sessions is definitely a must see (check out my blog post about it here). I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a must own, but definitely check it out if you haven't already. Worth the buck at Redbox for sure, even the $5.99 to grab it on demand, or on XBox Video.

I am super excited to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Robot & Frank. Both looked very interesting in their respective trailers. I'll try to check these out this week and let you know what I thought.

The others didn't really strike me as anything I would necessarily rush to watch, let alone buy, but if you have any thoughts on them, I'd love to hear it.

Some other random releases tomorrow include:
• Bully
• The Kid with a Bike
• Dangerous Liaisons
• Rise of the Zombies
• Smiley
• Gossip Girl: The Complete 6th and Final Season
• Matlock: Season 8
• Nurse Jackie: Season 4
• Storage Wars 4
• Weeds: Season 8

Well there you have it. Hope you enjoy this week's releases, and make sure to email us or message us on Facebook and let us know what you're watching!

Til then.

-Franc

No comments:

Post a Comment