Monday, February 4, 2013

Movie New Release Tuesday! 2/5/13



Hey there readers,

So, here are this week's new releases on DVD/Bluray. I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any of the films coming out this week, so I can't really speak to any of them. However, I will be happy to provide you with imdb.com's rating. So here you go:

Flight - 7.4
Deadfall - 6.3
Here Comes the Boom - 6.4
Alex Cross - 4.8
So Undercover - 4.1
Celeste and Jesse Forever - 6.5

A few other random new releases tomorrow are:

A Late Quartet
You May Not Kiss the Bride
The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure
Toys in the Attic
Cougar Town: The Complete Third Season

I personally was pretty curious about Flight, Deadfall, and Here Comes the Boom. I'll try to give these a watch this week, and let you know which ones may be worth seeing, buying, or should be aggressively avoided.

I'm boycotting Alex Cross, because, like any self-respecting fan of the movies, there is only one Alex Cross, and his name is Morgan Freeman. I just don't see Tyler Perry doing the role justice. However, based on the previews, I must say that Matthew Fox (Lost) seems to be totally believable as the villian, but I guess I'll never know.

I also very recently saw a trailer for Celeste and Jesse Forever and I must say, it too intrigued me, however, not sure I'll get to that one this week.

Anyways, let me know if you have seen any of these, and which you might recommend I watch. You can shoot us a message on our Facebook page, or comment here. You can also always email us at pausedreviews@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading!

-Franc

No comments:

Post a Comment